Stiebel Eltron Wall Mounted Water Heaters
- Steel tank with powder enamelled coating for maximum corrosion protection
- Highly effective magnesium anode for additional corrosion protection
- Integrated high limit safety cut-out for greater safety
- Operating status and power supply indicator for additional safety
- Temperature adjustment up to 75 °C for greater convenience
- Safety valve and wall plugs are provided for added installation convenience
APPLICATION: The horizontal DHW cylinders of the EHS series are suitable for single and group supply. Pressure-tested appliance for pressure taps.EQUIPMENT: The horizontal DHW cylinders of the EHS series have a steel tank with powder enamelled coating. An integral magnesium anode provides additional corrosion protection. This combination promotes trouble-free operation and a long service life. All models are equipped with a high limit safety cut-out which shuts down at 93 °C. The temperature can be adjusted up to a maximum of 75 °C. The appliances are also equipped with operating status and power supply indicator lamps.
INSTALLATION: A safety valve and wall plugs are supplied with the appliances as standard.